Work-life balance is important and I have the same enthusiasm for my work as I do for my personal life. I love new experiences and challenging myself. Whether its flying a plane, riding a bull, driving a dragster, skydiving, bungee jumping or surfing; I do it with a smile. Check out some of my adventures below to learn a little more about me:
Interesting Facts About Me
- I’ve ridden 3 bulls.
- I’ve jumped a monster truck.
- The first plane I ever flew in I jumped out of. I’ve gone skydiving 3 times in total (once by myself).
- I’ve gone bungee jumping 4 times (once dressed in a Stormtrooper onesie).
- My Dad is a ghost hunter.
- I’ve flown a jetpack twice (once in a bay full of jellyfish).
- I’ve surfed as a Ninja Turtle.
- I went to drag racing school.
- Sometimes, I freestyle rap for fun.
- I went paragliding over Pablo Escobar’s hometown.
- I’ve fed a tiger.
- I’m an Ordained Minister and have performed 2 marriages.
- I was on an episode of Vanderpump Rules.
- I was featured in marketing material for GoPro’s IPO.
- I’ve flown and landed 2 planes (one of them didn’t have an engine).
- I’ve ridden a rollercoaster dressed as Santa Claus and as a Leprechaun.